welcome to my page

feel free to read all my poems that i made from the past and the present...

note: just read but don't steal

Friday, October 29, 2010

so close

You’re so close that I can't reach

So far that is hard for you to hold

So near that is hard for you to fall

So deep that is hard for you to forget

You’re so close that I didn't even notice

That I can no longer hold the hand that once was mine

So far that I hardly forget

That you once touch my heart

You’re too close for me to handle

Too far for me to let you go

But what can I do

If my heart still wants you so near

You’re so close yet so far

So close enough for you to break my heart

So far for me that I can't hardly breathe

Whenever I know you’re in my side

10-29-10

No comments:

Post a Comment