welcome to my page

feel free to read all my poems that i made from the past and the present...

note: just read but don't steal

Friday, October 29, 2010

why

Why should I always feel so alone?

When I know you’re always around?

Why do tears keep falling from my eyes?

Even I know there’s no reason for the pain?

Why should if keep on dreaming

Even I know it won't even come true?

Why do I keep on wishing you and me together?

Even I know I need a miracle for that to happen?

Why do I keep on falling in love with you?

Even I know you will never catch me?

Why should I feel so restless?

Whenever you’re not around?

How I wish I could turn back the time

When there was you and me together

Wherein we own the world and I have you

How I wish I could just have you back once again


10-29-10

No comments:

Post a Comment