Letting go is the hardest thing to do
Most especially if your starting to fall for someone
I really don’t know what to do
For this got me frustrated and depress
For this got me frustrated and depress
I thought it would be easy to just let it go
But i was so wrong thinking about that
I hope that letting go is like a lost balloon
That once you can’t see it its totally gone
But i was so wrong thinking about that
I hope that letting go is like a lost balloon
That once you can’t see it its totally gone
But apparently its not
Things got complicated
And seriously, i can no longer deny the feeling
Yes, and im sure this is for really
Things got complicated
And seriously, i can no longer deny the feeling
Yes, and im sure this is for really
I can’t take you out of mind and of my heart
And i hope that i could coz im dying with this feeling
Life its so unfair when you know it
And i hope that life has a reset button
And i hope that i could coz im dying with this feeling
Life its so unfair when you know it
And i hope that life has a reset button
Sleepless nights are on me now
Crying at night its the only choice that i have
Pretending to everyone that im fine
But deep inside im dying and torn into pieces.
Crying at night its the only choice that i have
Pretending to everyone that im fine
But deep inside im dying and torn into pieces.
I know soon or later i have to give up the fight
And maybe i will do that when the right time comes
But as of the moment i need to think what to do
For i don’t wanna regret any decision that i would have to make…
And maybe i will do that when the right time comes
But as of the moment i need to think what to do
For i don’t wanna regret any decision that i would have to make…
No comments:
Post a Comment