welcome to my page

feel free to read all my poems that i made from the past and the present...

note: just read but don't steal

Monday, August 9, 2010

the art of letting go

I don’t know how to start my life

In the way that I wanted and it should be

I don’t know where my starting point is

To begin it with a new adventure that life can give

I thought I’m all over you

But the shadows of our past still haunts and follows me

I thought I’ve forgotten you

But I was wrong on thinking it that way

The hardest thing that life can give

Is to learned how to set you free and let go

For letting you go

Is not that really easy to do and accomplish

I guess I’m just fooling myself

To think that I finally move on from all the pains

Or maybe I should first start

To know and learned the art of letting go…

No comments:

Post a Comment