welcome to my page

feel free to read all my poems that i made from the past and the present...

note: just read but don't steal

Monday, August 9, 2010

good bye, baby

It’s time for me to say goodbye

And move on to face another adventure in life

For I know you want me to do this

Because I’m waiting for nothing but only pain

It’s time for me to go on without you

For I know you’ve found the true happiness
that you want

That’s why I gave you up

For you don’t deserve such person like me to
have

It’s time for me to move on

From the tars and pains that I’ve got and
kept

It’s
time to stop dwelling in the past

For the future for me is yet more exciting to
come

But before I finally let you go

I just want to grab this opportunity to say

Even for the last time

“I love you baby and Goodbye “

No comments:

Post a Comment