welcome to my page

feel free to read all my poems that i made from the past and the present...

note: just read but don't steal

Monday, August 9, 2010

thank's

When I first came to
management

You were the first
persons to entertained me

Without caring about
my history and the past that I have

You guide from the
right path

Thought me how to
appreciate the life that I have

And shown me what
friendship truly means

You accepted the real
me

And all the small things
that I could do

On which you never
ask me to change

I may never know how
to thank you

For all the things
that you have done for me

And the friendship
that we built for the past years

I hope by making this
poem

I wish it would reach
into your hearts

That I’m so glad that
you became my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment