welcome to my page

feel free to read all my poems that i made from the past and the present...

note: just read but don't steal

Monday, August 9, 2010

love me

I don’t
know what within her

That you
can’t forget her love for you

I don’t
know why you love her so much

If the
only thing that she has given you is pain

I never
dare want to ask you

Why you
can’t love me the way that you love her

I know I
can never replace her into your heart

But I know
for sure I could ease the pain that she has given you

Can you
just try to give me a chance?

The chance
to love you with all of my heart

Even if I
know I can never be her

But I
could promise to love you more than anything else

This is
not too much to ask

And I
would never dare to ask you again for anything

Coz all I
want right now is for you to start forgetting your past

And love
me.

No comments:

Post a Comment