In life that we have
Trails may come over us
Things may happen unexpectedly
Struggles we may encounter
I may not be perfect as they said
But thru pains and laughter
I will always be there to help and
Guide you
I may not good as they think I am
I may be stupid as they look
But whatever happens
No one can over come between us
We may have lots of differences
But still you accept me as I am
We may encounter lots of trails
But trust me I will always be there
Lots of things had happen between us
And know one ever knew
There are lots of things we’ve been though
But whatever happens I will always be there
I’m always here
If you seem no one truly cares for you
I will catch you every time you fall
And help you to stand if you can’t make it on your own
I promise to reach out for you
Every time you need somebody to care
Just call into my name
And trust me I will always be there to catch you even in
your weakest moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment