welcome to my page

feel free to read all my poems that i made from the past and the present...

note: just read but don't steal

Monday, August 9, 2010

if only i could

If I could teach my
heart

On how to forget you,
then I’ll be glad to do it

If only I could teach
my heart

On how to move on,
then I’ll be free again from you

If only I could turn
back time

I’ll make you feel how
I really love you

If only I could cry in
front of you

Then I’ll show you how
much I need you in my life

I’ve realized that
life is worthless

Because you’re not her
by my side anymore

I always fool myself

Thinking that I could
go on without you, but I was wrong

And now as I go on

I still keep on
dwelling in the pains of losing you

But my life must go
even without you

Coz I know someday I
really learn on how to set you free.

No comments:

Post a Comment