welcome to my page

feel free to read all my poems that i made from the past and the present...

note: just read but don't steal

Monday, August 9, 2010

for a certain named that i wish to forget

You always linger in
my mind

For some reasons that
I don’t know

“Coz whatever I am
doing

Your name is always
what I hear

I don’t know what’s
wrong with me

‘Coz wherever I go it’s
your face what I always see

I tried to ignore the
beat of my heart

But unfortunately, my
heart doesn’t want to listen

It’s hard to ignore
this feeling

But I can no longer
control my heart

For it beats only for
you

Even if I know that I
don’t have any chances into your heart

I know loving you so
much is wrong

But I don’t care even
if it hurts me so much

For I only know one
and it’s for sure

That my heart still
longs for you and only for you

No comments:

Post a Comment