welcome to my page

feel free to read all my poems that i made from the past and the present...

note: just read but don't steal

Monday, August 9, 2010

confused

Sometimes
It’s hard to let go
of the person that you have loved
You always try to
work things out to have them back
But do we really have
to experience the pain first to realize their worth?
I never wanted to
give up my love for you,
But I have to
sacrifice my feelings just to see you happy with the one you truly love.
I maybe hypocrite if I
said I HATE YOU,
Wherein what I really
wanted to say is I STILL LOVE YOU…
I don’t want to keep
hanging on into nothing,
But whenever I tried to ignore my feelings for
you, the feelings get only even deeper…
I don’t want you to
go, coz I need you in life…
But sadly, it’s not
me that you need in your life…
I never know how to
start all over again,
I may have survived
the pain of losing and giving you up…
But I know I can
never survive if you will really going to leave me
Behind all alone…

No comments:

Post a Comment