welcome to my page

feel free to read all my poems that i made from the past and the present...

note: just read but don't steal

Monday, August 9, 2010

the thank you poem

Loidz, thank’s for
everything

Thank’s for giving me
courage when I’m down

And for always
putting a smile on my face when I’m sad

Weng, thank’s for the
unconditional care

Thank’s for the
advices that you always give me

And for believing in
all the things that I do

Olga, thank’s for the
happiness

Thank’s for the sweet
moments of friendship

The bad trips, the
sadness and everything that we’ve shared

‘te Jheng, thank’s
for the good deeds

Thank’s for always
giving me courage through my weakest moment

And for accepting me
as one of your friends

Pubz, thank’s for
always being there for me

Thank’s for accepting
me as the real me and for believing me

And for the
friendship that we have shared since the day we met

I may not be perfect
as they think I am, but with you guys,

I felt I’m completely
perfect because you’re always there to give me strength

And you gave meaning
to my life and with this

From the bottom of my
heart tnx guys…

No comments:

Post a Comment