welcome to my page

feel free to read all my poems that i made from the past and the present...

note: just read but don't steal

Monday, August 9, 2010

if ever ( revised )

If ever you say goodbye

I’d rather turn my back from you

Because it will hurt me so much for I don’t wanna
see

You go

Tell me or rather explain it

Why do you have to go and leave me all alone

How would I accept the fact that your gone

Wherein I know I may not see you again

Calling and texting you is all that I have

To feel your dear presence to mine

But we both know that this isn’t enough

For i always want you by my side

Now what would I do?

Do I have to beg you? Do I have to kneel on you

Or do I have to ask you

Not to go and never leave me this way

And so… as I end this all up

I only ask you this favor, if you really have to go

Please don’t let me know

For the tears will flow like a cold river in the
spring

No comments:

Post a Comment