welcome to my page

feel free to read all my poems that i made from the past and the present...

note: just read but don't steal

Monday, August 9, 2010

setting you free ( requested )

It’s been for a while that we’re together

Since I felt love and became happy with my life

It’s been for awhile that I loved you

Since I gave my life and soul just o be with you

But life is playing games with us

Because all of a sudden, I can’t believe that we’re apart

I know every thing’s happen for a reason

But losing you in my life, I can’t find any reasons at all

I’ve got to let go of you

Even if my heart only beats just for you

But it is not right for me to stay

Because I’ve got you, but your heart is not mine

It really hurts so badly

For I never wish for this to happen between us

But I have to set you free

For I know I still have my own life to live with.

No comments:

Post a Comment