welcome to my page

feel free to read all my poems that i made from the past and the present...

note: just read but don't steal

Monday, August 9, 2010

pains of my heart

I
wish to bring back our past

For
no matter what I do my heart still longs for you

I
hope to have you back again

For
my life isn’t the way that I wanted it to be when I’m with you

I
have all the regrets

For
having you slip away and fell for someone

I
wish I never hurt you

‘Coz
up until now I’m still holding the pain for losing you

It’s
so funny to think

That I
survive the past few weeks without you

‘Coz I
know for myself that I can’t

But I’m
so stupid to think it that way

I
thought I’m all over you

But guess
what? I’m still into you

I
know I’m just trying to get myself hurt

But
what can I do if my heart doesn’t want to move on

I
wanted to shout

Shout
all the pains that I have inside and let it out

For I’m
just living in a dream

That
one day you’ll come back and love me again

No comments:

Post a Comment