welcome to my page

feel free to read all my poems that i made from the past and the present...

note: just read but don't steal

Monday, August 9, 2010

please come back

I’m stock in the place where you left me

And still I’m standing here waiting for you to come back

I can’t move on from this spot

`Coz I’m hoping that someday you’ll come back again

I tried to go forward sometimes

But I always end up with this place where you left me

Knowing that one day you’ll come back and be mine again

But I guess I’m too stupid to think it that way

I never want to expect anymore

That you will hold my hand the way you always do

I want to stop from dreaming

That someday you’ll come back again into my arms

But no matter what I do

My heart desire’s is always you

And I know this time that I am really stupid

For no matter what happen I will always be here waiting for you to come
back.

No comments:

Post a Comment